Thursday 28 April 2016

Micro-ing with Mukesh

Hi guyss 

So I'm here in conversation with the one and only MUKESH KUMAR the owner of the shop B-)
Mukesh Kumar(standing like a boss)
MADE BY ME B-)

AGE: 38 years

Q. How many workers are there?
A.Only one. Rahul Kumar(naam toh suna hoga XD), 18 year old boy who's working here for about 2 months now.
Rahul kumar

 Q.When was this shop commenced?
A.It was commenced 15 years ago.


a part of the shop


Q.What are the timings?
A. I open the shop at 12 noon and close it at 7pm.

Q.What was your father's occupation?
A.He used to sell DVD players near Lal Kila.

Q.What is interesting about your product?
A.The most interesting thing is that I sell a new design everyday.


the product-imitation jewellery


Q.From where do you import the jewellery?
A.I import hem from BOMBAY.

Q. Do you have a godown?
A. No,I have to store the jewellery here or at my house.

Q.What all problems do you face?
A.I really have some space issues as well as arrangement issues. Half of the time is wasted on setting up the jewellery and removing it.


the whole shop


ALL PICTURES ARE FROM VISUAL DIARY
CLICKED BY ME.



His reaction to all the question

aap kya tax department se ho?
aap kyun pooch rahe ho yeh sab?
 XD


He definitely got really irritated from me XD


No comments:

Post a Comment