Saturday 30 April 2016

Keep calm Mukesh! I got your back xD

Imagine the amount of stress Mukesh must be going through, considering the amount of space he has for his business! I mean, it's definitely not as much the stress I'm in, 2 days before the jury, when I should technically be done with all my work. But then I'm here. LOL. Never mind.

So I decided to finally be a little productive and help him out. Basically, this post is about my design brief. To start off, a design brief is a brief description about the logic behind my idea and how i want to move ahead with it. So here goes!


AIM: To create a new model for the shop which will efficiently solve the problem

OBJECTIVE: To create storage as well as better display for the shop in the given space

IDEATION: After all the research I've done about my macro and micro areas, I've come up with an idea for efficient storage and product arrangement.
The shop I've chosen, is an imitation jewellery shop. I need to develop a design which is compact as well as capable of systematic product arrangement.After the display, I have to come up with storage compartments for the remaining jewellery pieces. The idea that i came up with is using an adjustable and compressible stand for display. It'll help him to display more using minimum space



explorations in my visual diary
|SELF CLICKED|

No comments:

Post a Comment