Tuesday 15 March 2016

THIS IS NOT THE END..... IT'S JUST A BEGINNING OF A NEW...... Project XD

It's been so long since I've posted something.
Last project was all about art movements, thorough research and analysing it for a tangible output.

This time it's a whole lot different. Firstly, it's our first outdoor project (sooo excited :D). Secondly, it's initially a group project and then we have to work individually.
The best part is we have to travel to different places, communicate with different people.
So, the day we got our module brief,the whole class had to choose a particular place.That discussion went on for two hours and we all finally agreed upon CHANDNI CHOWK(i'm still not happy with this place). The  groups were divided and we all visited Chandni Chowk.

My first visit was a bit messy :P . It took us an hour to find our group members . In my opinion our generation and the coming generations are not used to these kinds of places which are so crowded with narrow streets and there's literally no place to stand. I also thought that I won't be able to go there , research was out of question :P. But , I was wrong. A totally opposite thing happened. I actually enjoyed my first visit , though it was not that easy travelling in metro and then walking down those narrow lanes with all the pushing and pulling. It was kind of fun :P

I actually learnt a lot on that day. One of the things that I've learnt is that work only happens when we come out of our comfort zone( serious enough :P )

I hope this project turns out to be good.
Will keep posting my crazy experience :P




No comments:

Post a Comment