Saturday 19 March 2016

A glimpse of my visual diary

1

2



Hey guys,
So far it’s been an exciting and colourful journey. There is so 
much to look at in Chandni Chowk. Such bright colours fill the entire streets of the market.
Im so inspired to get to draw whatever I found interesting. Some of the things were the “gumbad” (top) of the mosques. On these pages I’ve mainly focused on the structures of the religious buildings. Techniques taught us in the class to draw in perspective are finally being put to use. I hope these are liked by the faculty. In the next few pages I’ve focused on the daily life of the shopkeepers of the market. Such as in this one, an old shopkeeper who repairs vintage clocks is displayed. I, along with my group members stopped at this particular shop and asked a few questions from this man. He told us that some of these clocks were as old as a hundred years.


3

|self clicked pictures|

well that's all for now :D
see you later 

No comments:

Post a Comment