Tuesday 9 February 2016

Keep Calm and add POP to everything !


I remember reading a quote ; BOLDLY BE A POP OF COLOUR IN A BLACK AND WHITE WORLD :D. This quote really motivated me. It's been almost three weeks that I've been working on this project and I've actually seen a change in me, in my attitude. This movement actually brought out the boldness or should I say the 'POP'-ness in me.

Here is a glimpse of my visual diary.

A brief history


Here's a brief history that I would like to share.

In the years following World War II, the United States


enjoyed an unprecedented period of economic and political


growth. Many middle class Americans moved to the suburbs


homes. Elvis Presley led the emergence of rock and roll, 


Marilyn Monroe was a reigning film star, and television 


replaced radio as the dominant media outlet.


Will upload my material and colour board in my next post .



KEEP THAT 'POP'-NESS ALIVE GUYS !!










1 comment:

  1. Change the font style,layout is too simple
    the content is beautiful and original-SIMI.

    ReplyDelete