Monday 8 February 2016

The Concept Board

What is a Concept board ?
Designers use concept boards to convey the overall feel of a project, putting together images and objects which inspire, target desires and depict creativity and innovation.
CONCEPT BOARD
Hey guys!
I've been working on a project on POP ART as you all know. The above visual shows my concept board which I've made using photoshop. I've highlighted pop art because that's what my concept is (obviously), the background is a collage of famous pop images with a film strip border to give them a dramatic look.You all can see that there's a lot of yellow,this is because it is one of the main colours which gives us a 'POP' feeling.After using all the necessary tools this is the end product.


I hope you like it , will post more of my research work soon :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment