Thursday 11 February 2016

The Material Board

material board

What is a Material board?

A board which contains all the different kinds of materials that gives a feeling or have been used in making a particular project.

My material board contains bottle caps, bold coloured lipsticks, polka dots cloth ,coca cola can, and a splash of colours made with photo inks.
Just giving a look at it you'll know it gives us a feeling of Pop art.
The materials in this are those which we use on a daily basis.
I never thought that I would be using lipsticks and cans like this :p
It was fun collecting all these materials! I literally had to drink a chilled coca cola today so as to place this empty can right here. I've had to go to flee markets to get these lipsticks, the cloth and just the bottle caps :p

It was all worth the effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment