Tuesday 16 February 2016

SWATCHES

SCRIBBLING

What are swatches?

 A sample strip cut from a piece of material.


These are some of my explorations..which I did after a lot of sleep ..dreaming ..and then woof! So, it will probably take me into a flow of just scribbling or doodling..and hope so final swatches. 

These are some pictures of my scribbling of variety of dots using different mediums like soft pastels, oil pastels,coloured shavings,the other one shows the colours that I've made using OHP sheets and photo inks,  I'm still working on this,and then there are some other scribblings of the elements that I've directly taken from my theme. 

Will post my swatches soon :)





1 comment:

  1. very catchy,very different, I really like the font style and the content is on point,beautiful and original :D - simi

    ReplyDelete